Naydon Equestrian is a livery yard and licensed riding school set amongst 50 acres of open paddocks in West Lydford near Somerton in Somerset.
A brief history
Naydon Equestrian was established in 2006 on the site of an old dairy farm. Over the next 4 years the yard grew from providing DIY livery to just 3 horses to having 10 liveries in 2010, with two full time riding instructors providing riding lessons to individuals and groups including regular visits from local schools.
- Over 50 acre site with excellent grazing and turnout
- Large paddocks with automatic water troughs, Fieldguard electric fencing and hardcore access paths
- All weather 60m x 22m floodlit arena
- Show jump course on grass (summer only)
- Modern Derby House stables with rubber matting
- Wash bay and horse drier
- Secure tack room, shower and changing facilities
- Horse box and trailer parking available
- Access to off road hacking via adjoining public bridleway
- Practice Cross Country Course